Apple iPhone is a smartphone is the world’s hottest – and an iPhone in Australia seems to be the hottest of the bunch and that spontaneously started smoking last week.
Australia regional airline Regional Express describes the “cell phone self-immolation” in a statement. IPhone is said to belong to a passenger began throwing a “significant amount of smoke” and issued a red light after the flight from Lismore, Australia, landed in Sydney on Friday.
A photograph on the right shows the back of the declaration, the destruction of heretics new iPhone-black model.
The airline says a flight attendant to turn off the lights and nobody on the plane were injured. Regional Express reported the incident to the Office of Transport Security in Australia and marital status Aviation Safety Authority, and gives the phone to the office so you can be analyzed.
“We hope to cooperate with officials investigating the incident,” said Natalie Harrison, spokesman for the Inc. Cupertino-based Apple said Tuesday.
Many gadgets are occasional reports of extreme overheating in the past, often in conjunction with a rechargeable lithium ion battery. Batteries have been the subject of several consumer electronics warned Millions laptop batteries Sony Corp., Apple Inc., Dell Inc., Lenovo Group Ltd. and other PC makers recalled in 2006 and 2007 after it was discovered that can overheat and catch fire.
Earlier this month, Apple reminded first-generation iPod Nano is sold from late 2005 to 2006, mentions a defective battery from a single source, in rare cases can cause the device to overheat.