The latest news, comScore has released a new study has shown that iPhone users are more likely to use WiFi than the owners of the Android. Research shows that those in the United States, 71percent of the iPhone to affix to a WiFi or cellular networks. Meanwhile, only 32percent of Android devices that connect to a WiFi network, with the remaining 68percent only connecting to the mobile data network.
Figures for England are even more dramatically for IOS: 87percent of the iPhone to connect to WiFi for web access, with only 13percent did not do it. Android users in the UK does assume to be a bit smarter, though, a amount that is added counterbalanced than the U.S. 57% of the Android smartphone to connect to WiFi in Blighty, while 43percent are not.
Why the UK looked at a higher level of WiFi, can be up to two reasons. First, the usual WiFi hotspots in Central London. They are not quite wrap a downtown, but if you sit on or near some kind of drink / food set, they will more likely than not to have a WiFi network. And second, the UK currently does not have any choice 4G LTE, 3G so if the data is struggling due to congestion, while jumping on a WiFi network is the only way to ensure that the flow of data quickly.