This is an important to pair your cell phone with your Bluetooth headset. Moreover while you are driving your car and there is a call for you. Beside that new rule about driving car force you to do this set up. Do the following steps to pair your BlackJack II Phone from Samsung with your Plantronics Voyager Bluetooth headset:
1. make sure that devices, your cell phone and your Bluetooth headset are support to be connected. But you can trust that BlackJack II phone and Plantronics Voyagers are suitable devices to be connected. Another thing that you have to assure is you have charged your headset before used as this is one of the ways that will care your headset to be able used for longer time.
2. Activate Bluetooth connection in your cell phone. Different cell phone needs different set up to activate Bluetooth. But in BlackJack you can start to enter Connection area, Start–>setting–>connection–>Bluetooth–>Bluetooth device–>menu–>Turn on Bluetooth
3. Enabling your headset in discoverable mode is the nest step. To check discoverable mode or not we can stat it by pressing on the start button then red and blue light will flash. When the light is red mean that your headset is ready to be connected.
4. Now back to set your cell phone to be able find your headset. Enter to Setting–>connection–>Bluetooth–>Bluetooth–>add device–>OK. Wait for your cell phone search headset. When it found the existence of headset device it will confirm you to add your headset as Bluetooth media or not. Press OK for agreeing the confirmation.
5. The last step that you have to do is entering pass code to complete pairing those two devices. It need to be know that different cell phone may need different setting but if your cell phone is BlackJack II phone just do the following step. Enter 0000 and then press on next–>ok. Type the display name or keep it in default name. Press next–>Done
Now you are ready to drive while speaking with your friend through your cell phone and it is safe for you.