This is a problem for most people who find in their email inbox a hundreds of spam. Absolutely this is annoying for email user as they find difficulty to look for which wanted email and unwanted email is. That’s why an email user need a software that can protect their email from spyware, it can be advertising that we don’t want to see anymore, more over it can be included by spyware, virus or adware that dangerously can make your PC in a problem.
We can use one of many anti spams with each eminence. But what ever anti spam you use the most important thing to be considered in choosing anti spams is it can protect your email completely and can define email based on folder have made. It has been done by many email owner as they want to get easy to look for email that come to their inbox.
But there are some tips that we can try to protect our email from spams without using anti spams, they are:
- We can encrypt our email. This trick can be done by combine letter and number in making email address. We can replace CRISTIAN become C1215T14N. It can be difficult for people to memorize your address but it can be faced by spammer in difficult to be random
- Do not give your email to anyone that you don’t trust. When you decide to give your email address to a website read first the privacy or guest email usage to make sure that your email is safe.
- Don’t reply to spam massage. When we reply to spam massage means that we confirmed to spammer legitimacy our email address.
- Ensure to look at the additional service thoroughly when you use your email address for online transaction
- Don’t post your email in a website, or in any place that can be known by public like in newsgroup, contact list, Chat room or the other places. When you place your email in one of places mentioned above means that you have invited a spammer to send spam to your email
- Don’t open any spam email because it will inform to spam server that your email is being used
- When we asked to type our email in a form like comment form use fake email address when we don’t feel comfortable to give your email address
There are some things to avoid the bloggers in blogging activity in order to avoid a penalty from Google if too often make a mistake then Google will do the Blacklist on your blog! Of course your blog will not be indexed in Search Engines and Traffic which resulted in Silence!
Here are some simple tips to avoid Penalty from Google (Tips are sourced directly from google webmaster tools)
1. Registering a domain name website that misspellings of the site – a site famous for can easily capture visitors that misspelled domain name in the address bar. Examples such as site “www.warungdigital.com” which is one website misspellings of well-known website “www.waungdigital.com”
2. Creating an article devoted to website visitors, rather than for search engines. Do not deceive your visitors by providing articles – empty article blackhat method (which is referred to as “cloaking”).
3. Avoid tricks intended to improve search engine position, regardless of the content / contents of your website. Stay focused on the content and relevance of the content of your blog. If calm SEO content, create articles – SEO article
4.Janganlah participate in link schemes designed to improve the website position on search engines or even to increase the PageRank of the website. Avoid links to web spammers or known as “bad neighborhoods”. Why? Because it can be ranked husband’s dance blog / website you get a negative influence by links to web spammers are.
5. Do not use unauthorized computer programs to submit pages, check rankings, etc.. That is because computer programs can consume computing resources and violate our Terms of Service google. Google does not recommend the use of products such as software that can send automatic or programmatic queries to Google directly.
6. Avoid hidden text or hidden links!. Able to insert script “boscrit” and equated with the background color of text pages.
7. Do not use cloaking or sneaky redirects method.
8. Do not send automated queries to Google.
9. Do not load pages with the keyword / keywords that are irrelevant.
10. Do not create multiple pages, or subdomains, or domains therein have substantially duplicate content.
11. Do not create pages for malicious purposes, such as pages for publishing methods or installing viruses, trojans, or other badware.
12. Avoid “doorway pages” created just for search engines, or “cookie cutter”
13. Avoid filling your blog with affiliate programs that dominate, but contains little original content.
If you like to submit your post into digg, I advice you to check your self included as digg spammer or not. As we know that digg has proofed it can be used for gaining traffic
, it can leads people to come to our website. So do I, I use digg to get more traffic by submitting my post into it. But becoming spammer will give nothing to our website. Although we are not spammer, but there are some rules from digs that will include you into digg spammer if you do these rules. These are having friend more than 400, using comment feature to promote recent submission, Shouted more than 2 different stories to your friends and many others. Check these rules here to ensure your self that you are not a digg spammer.
You also can use the other submission for leading traffic to your website, like Stumbleupon and Technoraty. Beside through submitting your post you can use the other ways to invite people to come with simple and easy tips.